Tuesday, November 1, 2016

AMOR - Pre-Travel Health Visit

Time is closing in and I couldn't be more excited. I recently had my pre-travel health visit with the college nurse to determine what vaccinations I would need so that I can go on my trip. Lucky for me I will only be needing two pokes and two different types of oral vaccinations, you cannot understand my relief! Thinking about why I need these vaccinations and what could happen if I were to skip them, is really a scary thought. There are so many things that could possibly go wrong... This country is suffering from so many different things and for me to have the opportunity to go and possibly make a difference is quite encouraging. While prayers are requested for my team and I, prayers need to be sent out for the families in Tanzania that we might be able to make a difference in their community. It is my hope that this experience will help me to grow not only as a person but as a Christian and a global citizen as well. I am so excited for this opportunity and I cannot wait to share all of my experience with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment